You find your prosperity DNA profile by completing a simple on-line questionnaire (free with every consultation or workshop).
However, finding out what it is and actually using it to change your life are two entirely differnet things.
Now it always strikes me as funny when people say they recognise the differences in people and then offer them a vanilla solution.
One of my key values is Authenticity and so I have to offer services that are specific to your needs.
That’s why I provide three levels of service,
Where people can learn about Prosperity DNA at a higher level before they decide whether they want to learn about their own uniqueness. Contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
The best opportunity you’ll ever have to deepen your understanding of yourself!
A private consultation with me is the fastest and easiest way to unlock the potential inside you. Based on the experiences I have had with countless other people I know you will immediately begin to feel truly understood, and therefore happier and more “on purpose”.
My depth of understanding and ability to be present with you will make you feel supported in your transformation back to your true self. I’ll help you use some very simple but highly effective tools to help you do this.
Together we’ll face up to the false beliefs about yourself and learn your natural flow in life, work, love and money. The natural flow that will get you everything you want simply and easily.
During our first half hour consultation you will learn the basics of your Prosperity DNA and feel how being “true to yourself” invigorates you.
You can expect to feel a sense of release after the session. A sense that anything is achievable provided you remain true to yourself. You’ll understand that weaknesses are nothing more than signs that you are working outside your Prosperity DNA.
If I am in your area we can talk face to face or if time or distance is an issue you can do the consultation by telephone.
While the first session will give you greater clarity about you the “home play” followed by the second session will pick up the pace of your transformation.
“You’ve done what I thought was impossible in such a short time. John has changed completely. He used to mope about the house looking as though he’d lost his best friend. And you know maybe he had! After all shouldn’t we all be our own best friend. Now he just smiles all the time. He’s taken a real interest in himself and is back to what he used to be. A fun loving person who is a joy to be around. Thank you again” Paula Brumstal
Book an appointment NOW
Where you get together with 12 -14 other people. The advantage of this approach is that you not only get to know yourself but get a chance to meet and understand the other profiles. This option is particularly good for workgroups or people who want to work more effectively with other people to achieve their goals. Obviously the workshops are also designed to meet the different learning styles of people. They include a lot of breakout sessions where people can find
- structured, step by step solutions that can be applied immediately and get corrective feedback or
- experiential learning sessions using role plays and activities to learn tools and techniques to develop/improve techniques to achieve individual goals. or
- innovative sessions that focus on underlying principles rather than burying you in facts, creative sessions that allow for individual contribution to further your understanding of people, their needs and the most effective way of satisfying them.
At the same time I also know that you may be looking for something specific so I also work with individuals and groups according to need. So you’ll find there are solutions for
- Young adults who are looking for direction in areas such as their careers and relationships with their parents, teachers, and friends.
- Families who are looking to understand each other or just improve their communication styles
- Adults who have gone along a certain path and want to “check in” to see how they are going, improve relationships, look at a new career and so on.
- Business people who are frustrated with their business and are looking for ways of reducing stress, building better work teams, cutting back on the time they spend at work.